Articles of Amendment
Need Changes Made to Your Business?

Are you making a fundamental change to your company such as changing your company name or modifying the number of authorized shares? You’ll need to file an Amendment. CorpNet makes the process easy.
  1. Home
  2. Run a Business
  3. Articles of Amendment

Filing your Articles of Amendment

By having CorpNet process and file your Articles of Amendment you’ll save both time and money with services that are fast, reliable, and affordable. Our services are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We make everything easy so you can focus on what you do best – running your business!

  • Avoid penalties and fines
  • Keep your business compliant
  • Get CorpNet agent support

Processing Times

  • Standard: 2-4 weeks
  • Rush: 1-2 weeks (additional fees apply)

*Service fees shown above do not include Shipping and Handling. Additional state fees may apply and will be quoted upon order confirmation. Prices are subject to change without notice.

Articles of Amendment

Company is required
Business Type is required
State is required
Amendment Type is required
Other Amendment Type is required

Learn More About Articles of Amendments

In most states, if a business is making any changes to an existing corporation or LLC the state will require an amendment to be filed. Articles of Amendments are official notifications to the state of changes within the organization of your company.

Examples of amendments include:

  • Changes to the company name
  • Changes to the Registered Agent information
  • Company business address
  • Modifying director or member information
  • Changing the number of authorized shares
  • Adjustments to the business activities of the company

Maintaining your company in good standing is an ongoing process. This includes keeping the state updated on any changes that have been made to your company.

Articles of Amendment FAQ’s

Do I need to file an Amendment if I want to change my company name?

Yes, in most states, a company is required to file Articles of Amendment to change the name of a corporation or Limited Liability Company (LLC).

What if my company relocates its offices?

Generally speaking, the address on record with the secretary of state’s office is the registered office address of the company. As such, your company may be required to file Articles of Amendment to change the address of the company if the address that is on record with the state is the address from which you are relocating from.

What if I would like to authorize more shares for my company?

Generally speaking, since your total authorized shares are listed on your Articles you would need to file an amendment for this type of change.

100% satisfaction guaranteed or we will refund 100% of our service fees with no questions asked!